Friday, October 13, 2006

So based on several recommendations, I picked up one of the many Guerilla Marketing books. The guy, Levinson has like 30 guerilla marketing books, so you're bound to find something in your niche. It's a great read, especially for someone with little (or no) marketing background. He gives you quickies on competitive advantages, benefits for customers, branding identity . . . that's as far as I've gotten. But I must say he has helped me define who I should attract, and how to attract them. In terms of influencing my business, this is definitely a top 5 read, along with a Robert Kiyosaki "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book, and various other entrepreneur starter books.
I also chose a design for my business card which was exciting. I used elance.com again - the same site I used to bid out my website development - and got a quality product for cheap. Designoutpost.com is good too if you prefer to choose among designs, on elance you choose among designERS and then work with them to choose a design. But designoutpost.com is a tad more expensive than elance.com because of that.
Over and out.

Bryan

www.ideatango.com
www.bryandaigle.com
www.myspace.com/bryandaigle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home