Thursday, November 16, 2006

This week I found out I'll be presenting at the Rice Alliance Information Technology Venture forum on December 6th & 7th. I'll be one of the 50 companies that gives a 90 second "elevator" pitch. 90 seconds is a long elevator ride, so I'm calling it my stairwell pitch. So I'm really excited about that opportunity to practice. And I'm really excited about our new message for IdeaTango.com. We're taking more of a online creative solution approach to our model. We always had the tools in development, it was just a matter of communicating the power. And I had an epiphany the other day that we'll be almost the same as an online graphics outsourcing firm that bands together graphic artists, except we'll band together creative & practical folks to provide companies with outside the box ideas for products and services. We've been getting a really good response with our new message so expect to hear more.
I hope everyone is going to have a nice, peaceful Thanksgiving with the fam. I'll be flying to Singapore with my girlfriend to visit my parents. We're also taking a side trip to Myanmar (previously Burma) and that should be incredibly interesting considering they only opened up to the outside world a couple years ago. Maybe North Korea will do the same thing China, Myanmar, and Vietnam have all done? Or maybe Kim Jong Il will be as crazy as usual and build his nuclear toy arsenal. I'll see everyone again in December.

Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home